Subject: Swedish response to State letter AN 7/62.1.5, AN 7/66.1.2-23/67 - our ref TSL 2023-7841
From: "Meyer Charlotte" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Delegation, NORDICAO" <[email-masked]>, "Denmark" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Casado Regajo David" <[email-masked]>,Gröndal Andreas <[email-masked]>, "Hjort Ulrika" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:28:56 +0300

Dear Madame/Sir,

Please find attached the Swedish response to State Letter AN 7/62.1.5, AN
7/66.1.2-23/67.

Accept, Madame/Sir the assurances of my highest consideration.

Kind Regards

/Charlotte Meyer

Administrator

Maritime and Civil Aviation Department

Direct: +46 10 495 50 04

E-post:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Swedish Transport Agency

SE-601 73 Norrköping, Sweden

 <http://www.transportstyrelsen.se/> www.transportstyrelsen.se

Phone: +46 771 503 503